Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate! I hope your Christmas (or just a regular Friday) was wonderful!

I got a lovely new dressform! It's actually my size, and it's so much prettier than my adjustable one!
Her name is Phoebe. Bought from here in size 18/20. I'm currently a bit bigger than her, but I am scheduled for a breast reduction and a bit of lipo in January, so it's all good.
Isn't she so beautiful?
I also got my very first serger! I don't have a picture of it because I haven't been able to set it up yet, as I'm currently bunking with my mom. I got the Brother 1634D. I'm very excited, well excited and scared, to use it.
As my Christmas present to myself, I've bought a gorgeous vintage cream and green floral taffeta that is dying to become a 1950s dress, and I have some very exciting fabric on the way from Fabric.com.

xx,
Kate

6 comments: