Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello all!

I've decided to start a blog. So, a little introduction is in order. My name is Kate, and I'm a 17-year-old home-schooled senior. I'm heavily involved in theatre- I sing soprano, and I act. I dance, if forced. I love to sew. I'm hoping that this blog will be sort of a sewing diary for me. I'm mainly interested in mid-19th century clothing- roughly 1830s-1860s. I adore hand-sewing, but I do end up using my machine for skirt seams, etc.
I enjoy reading. My favourite books include Les Miserables, Little Women, Jane Eyre, and Anne of Green Gables. I'm essentially Cosette, hence my blog title.
I paint and draw a bit, but not as much as I would like.
I'm not really sure what else to write about, so if anyone has any quesions, I'll be more than happy to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment